Dear girl-friends (and boys who love their girls),
I want to share something that is intimate to me.
Some time ago I felt broken into a thousand pieces; I decided to change my plans, re-start my life, embarking on an inner revolutionized journey.
I believe this is what happens when we reborn from the ashes. We rebuild ourselves and discover within a strength and resilience that we did not even know existed.
Immersed in a society that is quite patriarchal, we are often repressed, despised, manipulated and disrespected, not only by men but certainly by most women as well.
We fear to express our feelings and follow our heart; we feel incapable of manifesting our dreams and recognizing the magnitude of who we are as women.
We seek love, appreciation and acceptance in the wrong places: others, relationships, job, and accept a mediocre life.
Why should we be so cruel to ourselves?
Honouring the woman you are!
- Recognize the splendour, beauty, love, intuition andwisdom that inhabits in you.
- Distance yourself from people who do not respect you or treat you as you deserve.
- Rescue your sensuality and sexuality.
- Slow down and enjoy the little things.
- Reconnect with your body and your cycles.
- Connect with other women and empower them.
- Learn to say no.