Golden milk — also known as turmeric milk — is an Indian drink that has been gaining popularity in Western cultures. It’s unlimited in benefits for our health, and it’s incredibly delicious.
- 1 cup of vegetal milk (you can do your own. I like coconut and almond)
- 1 piece of grated fresh ginger
- 1 piece of grated turmeric root or 2 tsp powder turmeric
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup
Simply mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until fragrant and flavorful. Strain the drink through a fine strainer into mugs and top with a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy!